About Our Firm
Here’s our story. We look forward to hearing yours.
Morris Gocial, CPA
Morris Gocial, CPA, is a partner at Mark Paneth, LLP.
Mr. Gocial is an expert in forensic and litigation support services and business valuations. He advises his clients in areas such as maximizing profits, setting long-term goals, creating internal control systems and choosing financing alternatives. In addition to preparing business valuations for litigation-related matters, Mr. Gocial uses his expertise in matters such as gifting, succession planning, estate matters, buy-sell agreements, selling businesses, mergers & acquisitions to help clients with custom strategies to suit their needs.
As a Certified Forensic Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst, Mr. Gocial is an expert in computing damages, business valuations, investigative accounting, auditing and other types of engagements. He has prepared reports and/or testified in US District Court for the District of Columbia, US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, US Bankruptcy Court for District of Delaware, Superior Court of New Jersey Chancery Division and Family Division, West Virginia Circuit Court, Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas for Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Chester counties and arbitration hearings.
Mr. Gocial utilizes his knowledge, skill and experience as a member of several advisory boards for privately held for-profit enterprises.
Prior to joining Marks Paneth, Mr. Gocial was the founding member of MDG, LLC.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Forensic Accountant (CrFA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Accounting (DABFA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Business Valuation Committee
- Member, Forensic & Litigation Committee
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American College of Forensic Examiners International (ACFEI)
Have Questions for Retirement Prosperity Group?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.